Monday, January 11, 2010

Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, Attack of the 50-ft. Cupid ~ Jim Benton


Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist is a series.  This book, Attack of the 50-ft. Cupid, is the second of the series.  I wish I had the whole series, but the library only has a few.

This is the second best book in the world!  It's about a little girl who is a mad scientist.  She gets a dog and he accidently makes a cupid with one of the machines she had made.  Then, he hit another button on another machine and made it a 50 foot cupid. 

My favorite part was when Igor, the dog, bit the cupid's giant rear-end to save Franny.  Igor is my favorite character, because he is sort of disgusting.  He has fleas and ticks all over him.

I think every one should read these books!  5 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment